Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my highlights of vegas

My trip last week to Vegas wasn't all about work.  Instead of going to Vegas alone I was lucky to convince my husband to come along.
Me convincing him: "Hey babe, you want to go to Vegas with me? I will be at the trade shows during the day but I heard the pools here have these things called 'bikini parties'? 
{hahaha. FYI this is NOT what he experienced at all}

So here are a few highlights of our Vegas trip
...
{I like to call these the *click, click, click* guys}
These guys are as common as slots in Vegas (I said SLOTS ;)).  Since prostitution is some-what legal in Nevada, these guys are paid to hand out cards with pictures of girls on them and a phone number.  The clicking noise comes from the guys running the cards through their fingers to get your attention - click,click,click,click,click
They will deliver a girl to your hotel room in 20 minutes. 
I ordered pizza and it took 30.

{Cirque Du Soleil "O" at the Bellagio}
This water-themed show was beyond words, everything from the elaborate costumes, to the amazing stage with 1.5 million gallon pool, to the performers with no spines (literally!).  It was unbelievable and I am proud to say Cirque is Canadian!  


{watching the sunset in Grand Canyon}
This was hands down my favourite part of the trip.  The Grand Canyon was so.... GRAND! Being there, sitting at the edge of this tremendous World Wonder with my hub, I was in such awe of how breathtaking it was.  


2 comments: