Tuesday, September 6, 2011

it's really important to vote... for a logo

Starting your own business does not mean that you do everything yourself.  It means you are confident that you have a strong support system to help you along the way.  
Luckily, I have been blessed with terrific friends & family.  

With that being said, I consider this a collaborative project that I share with you all! 
 I thoroughly appreciate everyone who comes to visit my blog and I LOVE reading your comments.  

Now that I have you all buttered up, I need help!  

I have had the pleasure of working with Joelle at inBloom Studio for all my designing needs for the site.  She has put together some beautiful logos for me to choose from.
 Out of the many options, here are my top 3 picks:

A - feather

B - hang tag

C - fancy pants (haha, what do you call this?)

What is YOUR favourite?  
Leave me a comment on the blog OR post message on Facebook with YOUR pick! 

14 comments:

  1. #1 - C
    #2 - A
    #3 - B - I like the font but not the tag

    Lysh xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the font style and faded color best on Hang tag ( but I feel like its been done before) Put that on the feather and that's my vote! also I like the heading of your blog.. that could also be a great logo!
    Danielle xo
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the feather or the heading of your blog although I know that wasn't even in the running. haha. I like the idea of the tag font on the feather too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies so much for the feedback! i think ill have her play around with the font cause i like the font on the hang tag too :) SOO helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Danielle.

    Use the feather, but the grey font of #2.

    The heading of your blog is awesome too if you could somehow use burlap as the fabric for the tag/hang tag.


    -Bianca..xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the feather the best. I agree with what everyone is saying about the font on the tag being a bit better - the "s" on the feather font is a bit messy, but I kind of think it looks more like a mistake and less like the style. On the other hand the original font does give it a kind of care-free look which is nice as well. My vote - feather - with or without the font change.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the feather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Danielle too, the font from the hand tag on the feather! Ashley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say Font of #2 but design of #3, feather is nice but i dont know third is bold, looks very classy and like a really strong mark! Overall great job joyce! nice blogs!!!

    Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the feather best and I don't mind the font, but I think you need to darken the feather a touch so it stands out a little more. Could just be my computer though

    Your Hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a, b, c. :) in order of appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote is for the feather. Maybe play around with the font a bit and the location of the font in relation to the feather. I also vote that you get a couple examples of new font with feather so we can play this game again.

    You go girl.
    KJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I like the last one... "fancy pants" as you put it haha. I think it will work both small and big without losing detail and its simple, clean. I voted. Good citizen I am. Good luck!

    Much love,
    from the WEST side

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have to say thank you again because i am re-reading all these comments and they are really helping me decide the logo. ugh, why do i have to be soo picky! much appreciated xo

    ReplyDelete