Friday, September 30, 2011

i need an assistant...

who loves me enough to work for free.   

To sum up the past week in one word: exhausting.  

This week we've welcomed 2 cats into our family (needless to say, there has been a lot of meowing and hissing at our house - and the cats have been pretty talkative too), I was asked to submit a company/personal bio for a Women's Commerce group (more info to come) and we started the photo shoot for the product.  
  
{shooting product} 

I've been learning a lot of lessons on photography along the way too (it's a plus when your photographer also teaches photography on the side). I got to see the unedited images and I'm already in LOVE with them.  So thankful that I get to work along side such a great talent such as Nadia. 

So after this eventful week, my plan is to spend the weekend playing catch-up and I managed to score a pair of Foster the People tickets for Saturday! 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)







No comments:

Post a Comment