Tuesday, September 20, 2011

when in doubt, shoot indoors








Last week, langsura had its very first photoshoot (YEY!) and I had the pleasure of working with an AMAZING team of people.  We had originally intended to shoot outdoors, but with the weather being so unpredictable, a last minute decision was made to move it indoors.   

I contacted the Weather Network and asked them how they predict the weather.  

They sent me this picture
{not really}

With a days notice, I scrambled around Queen St. to find props for the set. We decided on a basic autum theme, with a focus on simplicity to highlight the pieces. 

Here are a few props that were picked.



{Thank you Abrahams on Queen St.}

As you can see, I have a slight love for vintage things.  If only I was able to keep it all for myself <3

All in all, we had a VERY successful day and the pictures speak for themselves (I just saw some edited ones yesterday and they are BEAUTIFUL)!! 

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos, Joyce! Do we get a sneak peak soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'll be posting one of the pictures up as a preview this week :) I saw them yesterday and i love them!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Joyce, these are really nice pieces! congrats on Langsura!

    ReplyDelete