Monday, October 31, 2011

an early birthday present :)

For the past 2 months, I have been working on a gift for my husband's 30th birthday. I've been sneaking behind his back, making secret phone calls, putting things on my business credit card and basically lying through my teeth to him...
the foundation of a healthy marriage.  

His bags have been packed (and probably with 5 pairs of shoes and no underwear), the flight & hotel are booked and he has NO clue (muhahahahahaha) :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WISCONSIN!!!
Ok, not really but when I was looking up images to put on the blog Wisconsin actually looks pretty nice. Possibly our next vacation spot?

 We are actually in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEGRIL, JAMAICA!
My main goal here was to cross one of the items off his bucket list: to get his scuba diving certificate.  Tomorrow we hit up the Ocean (we don't look so cool scuba diving in the hotel pool)!

Have a great week everyone!





2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!
    have funnnnnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope Tomi was super surprised!!! can't wait to see the vacay pix!

    ReplyDelete