Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Highlights of Chicago

Last week I was lucky enough to go to Chicago (for the first time!) for the StyleMax Spring 2012 trade show.  It was definitely a lot easier for me to transition into the spring mindset with the unseasonably sunny & warm weather in the city.  The tradeshow was a big success, I got to see some amazing new lines.  For the spring line I've signed on 4 new labels for langsura, all of which I am VERY excited for and will be previewing in an upcoming blog!


There were many things on my list of things to do eat which included: Italian beef, overstuffed sandwich & deep dish pizza.  To sum up the trip it was full of food (maybe too much), shopping (again, a little excessive) & lots of time with my family (not enough).


Chicago style deep dish pizza from Giordano's.
We pulled a completely glutinous move by ordering a large.

Spent the day walking around the many parks all over Chicago

The Architecture Boat Tour is a MUST to see all the stunning buildings in the city 

A beautiful day at Navy Pier



2 comments:

  1. So awesome Joyce! I loved the "things to do/eat" hahahaha. Amazing. Looking forward to seeing the Spring Line!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that piizza looks amazingggg!!
    and your dog is adorable :)

    withloveshmon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete