Monday, October 17, 2011

a happy October


{skull head above the fireplace}
After spending almost 6 hours at the mall cancelling my phone plan last Friday, I decided to stay in & decorate my house for Halloween.  It's feeling much more like fall now: my "fall" cold is right on time, it's dark by 6pm, I've pulled out the Apple Cider Spice candle from Bath & Body, and my blue flannel 2-piece pajama set is on heavy rotation (yes, my husband is a lucky man).  Despite my cold, I am really looking forward to the rest of the month ;)  


{webs around the door frame}
{purple net cloth}
{please disregard the book called "Teenage Hackers"}

{the two best accessories for Halloween}



2 comments:

  1. hahahaha Joyce, why do you have a book called "teenage hackers"?

    kittens are so cute - very fitting for halloween, are they for sale after? haha jk! :D

    Keep blogging!!
    withloveshmon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice spooky house...the cats are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete